Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Monday, January 19, 2009

Loved this house

Mike and I went to an open house yesterday at this house.. The house was PERFECT. I LOVED every bit of it, except the school district that it was in. It's not Depew, and I really am adamant on staying in our district, for both Courtney and Caden's sakes. The house was in our area, off of Como Park Blvd, for those of you who live out this way, 3 bedrooms (but 2 of them were way big enough to be able to double the boys up for a while) Living room, dining room, Newly remodeled kitchen, 1.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage, and a sitting room/small family room in the back of the house. Sure it needed some painting and a minor bit of updating to our taste, but that was it. Nice size yard, with fenced in patio... **Sigh** We are still not even 100% sure that we want to sell/buy again yet or not, but I guess it doesn't hurt to look. I have to say though, had this house been in the right school district, my mind would have been made up right away. I would have found a way for it to work out for us. Oh well... Everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"