Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hooked on Twilight



So I've heard everyone talking and talking about the book for months and months. Then the movie once it came out. I never had any desire to read/see it. Something last week sparked my interest, I am not sure what it was. NOW.. I can't put the book down. I just started it 3 days ago and am more then half way done with it. I am going to stop at Target on my way home tonight to get the next book, beucase I am afarid I am going to finish this one and not have the next one to start! I can't wait to read then all.... Maybe by then the movie will be out on DVD, otherwise I am afarid we'll have to find a babysitter so we can go see it. I even have a line of people waiting to read it now... My mom, COurtney, Alyssa (courtney's friend) and my friend Katie.

Man... what a story!

2 comments:

Burnhams said...

Everyone I know has read them, even my mom. She has them all and keeps telling me she will ship them to me to read if I want, I just dont know why I dont want to...

The Beyer Family said...

you won't be able to put it down! I went to Target on my way home... they were out of Book #2 which doesn't look good for me, I'll have to try the other Target tomorrow since I am positive I'll be done with this by Saturday....

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"