Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Friday, February 24, 2012

Birthday's Suck?? (as you get older anyway)

Here's a super cute Idea I found on Pinterest. The one I copied was for someone turning either 30 or 40, but I figured, why not do this with any age??
My friend Elaine was turning 43 on Thursday (yesterday, my day from hell) so I wanted to do something fun for her. We even made it educational. I bought  25 blow pops and 25 tootsie pops. Each boy each to count 25 of each. then they separated them into color groups. Then each of them took a turn handing them to me to stick in the box. I used a $1 spot box from target, put in green floral foam on the bottom and stuck the suckers in it. Then I used a wooden dowel for the sign and stuck that in the center. After this picture I broke it more, so it would sit down lower.

Yes, it has 43 suckers. (we got to keep 7 for us!!)

When I was at target this night, who knew I would find Oreo's that apparently are celebrating their 100th birthday!!

Aren't these neat? they actually taste like birthday cake. Elaine was kind enough to share them with us in the office. YUM!!

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"