Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Thursday, February 23, 2012

An Off Day

Did you ever have one of those really off days?? Today is mine. As in 100% off. It all began when I was too tired to wake up with my 6:30 alarm, so.. instead, I hit snooze until 7:00 *sigh* Mind you, I typically leave the house at 7:15-7:20. It snowed out last night too, so I knew the drive would be a bit longer then usual. Mike and Caden went out to shovel while I got ready. Finally after 7:30 (not too bad eh?) I was good to go.

Stopped at my usual Tim Horton's for my daily caffeine kick, and the line was FOREVER long. It was nuts. I didn't have time to sit in it, so I left. Apparently hundreds more people leave the house a mere 15 minutes after I do. I knew I had another Tim Horton along the way, so off I went. The line there was lengthy, but not nearly as long as the 1st one. Maybe 8 cars ahead of me, and this one goes pretty quick. I see the truck in front of me order and pull up to the window. So I pull up, stop, and wait for them to ask for my order. After about a minute, I realize that i am sitting in front of the garbage can *not the speaker* DUH. I can only imagine the laugh the people in the cars behind me got out of that one. LOL.

Moving along. At work. I am just off. I am not comfortable, I just don't feel like me today.  Lunch time comes along. It's 12:30. For some reason I got suckered into letting the 2 dogs out who are staying in the office this week (yes, we have animals at work, don't ask) I mentioned it snowed last night. Well it's also warmed up, so it's 1/2 snow, 1/2 mud out there. These are jumpy little dogs. I hate when they get my pants muddy. So I get their leashes on, take them to the courtyard and try to get the leashes off. Bella runs with her leash. I try to chase her, to avoid getting it muddy. I step on it. Or try to step on it. She keeps running. As I step. I slide. Lose my footing. And down I go. ALL the way down. Mud ALL OVER ME. The funny part?? The entire office was looking out the window and saw the WHOLE thing! OMG!! I had to go home and change my clothes and go back to work. My pants were soaked and muddy. My jacket. My socks, my shoes. My underwear I could feel were even wet!!

It's  2;40pm now. We are leaving here in 20 minutes. I still have a whole day ahead of me. I am wondering if  I should sleep it away or tempt fate??

Don't worry. I have a picture of muddy me, but i need to upload it onto the computer then I'll be more then happy to post it for you.

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"