Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Is it...............Spring??

Nope, it's not Spring, but it is SURE starting to feel like it and you can't help but be in a good mood. A few days ago while sitting in the dining room eating dinner, looking out at the trees, I sore that I started to see buds. I maybe hallucinating, however, I don't think so. Who can complain when we've had 3 sunny days in a row?? And it's been in high 30's. It's February! Seriously. With the winter we've had, I keep telling Mike we'll need to cut the grass in a few weeks. We typically would have had a GOOD 50-60+ inches of snow. It's Buffalo, it's expected. We've had MAYBE 8-10 inches. Spread out over the past 3.5 months. AND it typically melts of the street and drive way's within the first 24-36 hours! I love it! The ground hasn't really froze yet, and they've taken the ice boom out of lake Erie already. Global warming at it's finest I say.

Well my whole reason for this post, Is because I just received a text from my husband. Who I love to death. Alas, his spelling leaves something to be desired. He texted me this
"We have hyassents "spell" coming up"
 LOL I totally knew what he was talking about, but couldn't help laughing at the way Hyacinth was spelled. Even better is he really did sound it out and type it as it sounds. Good Job honey.

So... There may or may not be buds on the trees, but we KNOW that we have our spring flowers confused and starting to peak through!

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"