Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Tuesday, September 16, 2008

CPR Class

After Colin's near drowning a few weeks ago, I signed both Mike & up for a CPR class- unfortunalty we didn't have anyone to watch the kids for us, so only I was able to attend, but I figure one of us is better then none of us knowing the technique. So last night was my class and I now know how to to do CPR on both infants, children & adults. We had the practice dummys and all. I learned so much & feel so much more knowledgeable & safter knowing that I can help out in case an emergency like ours or worse is too arise at any point in time with any person. I would still really like to take another class geared specifically towards adults-which full size dummies, but I'll have to do some searching and make sure I find a babysitter before hand, so both Mike & I can make it. I strongly suggest every parent, or even those child around kids in general, grandchildren, students, nieces, nephews etc... take a course. It's so rewarding!

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"