Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Saturday, September 27, 2008

What every child does at least once!


I'll never forget the first time Caden did this either- we were in a hotel in Allegheny for Mike & Kasey's wedding 2 years ago and Caden got his hands on the toilet paper. He had it all though the suite, the living room, bedroom & hall. I rememeber being so glad it was at a hotel and not home for me to clean up! Not so in Colin's case though! :) I had to get a picture of it. I have pics of Caden's also, however they were stored in our old Computer, never to be seen again :(

Love to capture those "firsts" and hope they learn to never do it again!

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"