Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thankful

Last night after the kids were in bed, I went to the Y for my usual nightly workout and just as I got there a younger women had passed out on the track. The Y workers were attending to her with the deflibulator machine and were in the process of calling 911- but it made me grateful yet again for that CPR class that I attended last week. 911 arrived about 17 mintues later(yes I did time it), by that point thay had her sitting up but her whole body was shaking terribly like convulsions. Although I was just an onlooker I felt emotion for this girl and the Y staff. they all did a great job. Just makes me want to take another class focused soley on adults more then ever!

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"