Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Sunday, September 7, 2008

Do what you have to do right?


Don't you just HATE it when you go to put on a diaper and the side tab rips off so you have nothing to attach it with? Duct tape works very well in these situations! This is how I rigged up Caden's diaper last night when this happened to us. With the cost of diapers I was NOT going to waste one... Yes I am cheap, I have a family of 5 to feed! :)

1 comment:

Burnhams said...

Hey why do you think I cloth diaper on and potty trainned the other, COST, those suckers are EXPENSIVE.

I L-O-V-E the pic of the vacuum :)

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"