Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Saturday, September 13, 2008

Two word Sentences

Since Caden tries his best now to either sign OR say a two word sentence, I think I am going to track them in this same post So I can keep track of the progress and when he moves to 3 or more words as well. I'll just keep coming back to this post.

He can Sign "More Juice Please" when prompted to do so.
Says " (blank) home "~ depending on who it is that is coming home
Says "Ball Stuck", "I do", " No Col"

These are all I can think of as far as more then one word is concerned, which is a huge thing for us. Any Progess is a wonderful thing!

Adding 09/19/08
"I want Bubbles"- meaning I want a bath

Adding 09/28/08
"Move Col" & "Oh Joy"-This one was a repeating of us, I am sure he won't say it on his own.
"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"