Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Thursday, July 2, 2009

Courtney is officially a 7th grader!

I am SO proud of Courtney!! We got her report in the mail yesterday and she passed with an 81.7 average! Go Court! She did come pretty darn close to having to go so summer school for Math - only one point away to be exact, but she made it, and in the long run I guess that is all that counts. I do however hope that seeing these pretty low yet passing grades helps her to see how much more of an effort she will need to put forth next year. I remember 7th grade being one of the hardest grades, besides Junior year of high school anyway. I do keep telling her that, but it's her choice to take the advice or not too. So Here are her grades for the 4th and final quarter as well as the final exams:

English 4th quarter- 80, Exam 84, Year total 85
Social Studies 4th quarter 74, Exam 76, Year total 82
Math 4 th quarter 66, Exam 66, Year total 69 *Yikes!!*
Science 4th quarter 84, Exam 72, year total 85

And as I have already mentioned, the final GPA is 81.7

Can you believe that I am the mom of a 7th grader?? God that makes me feel really old!

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"