Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mommy/Daughter nite

Last night since I have the off day today, Courtney and I decided to have a mommy/daughter day. We went to TGI Friday's for a late dinner, and then caught an even later movie (9:25pm!!) We went to go see My Sister's Keeper. It was a very good movie and we cried for most of it. So if you ever need a good cry that needs released, I highly suggest seeing this. 10 minutes into it I was crying. What a powerful movie. All in all, we had a really good time. We didn't get home until just before midnight, which is mega late for me at least! Mommy/Daughter days are hard to come by when you have the boys here, so this was a nice quiet night for us.

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"