Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Sunday, July 26, 2009

The finished product

Here are the finished product pictures of our laundry soap. I can't wait to use it! As soon as this load in the washer is done now, I am going to use it for the next load. We still have a little bit of regular soap left still so I plan on finish that up so I have the container to store the rest of it in. Right now we have it split into 2 (1)gallon milk jugs and 1 20lb cat liter container.





It did end up being a little bit more watery then I imagined, but that's OK. It sure was soapy! We were having a heck of time keeping the cup in our hands while we were trying to dump it it was so slippery! At least the driveway got a really good washing! :-)

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"