Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Extreme Home Pictures Galore!

I sure hope no one is tired of me and my Extreme home makeover pictures. I am just so PROUD to live in a town that welcomed the project and took it above and beyond what the show has ever seen before! Here are the last of my pictures and I can't wait until January to see how Buffalo is represented and the inside of this amazingly beautiful home!!

Project Complete! 7 days!
Welcome Home Powell Family!!
All the amazing volunteers who made this happen!
Ty working on his special project!
Ty on the porch
Ty & Ashanti hanging out waiting for the big moment!
I just LOVE this shot of Ty- Not sure why, but Man it's nice! LOL
Terri and Ty
Friendly Michael waving still!

Michael hanging out the arts trailer.
Of course producer - Jonathan! The man behind it ALL!
side view


The gardens all lit up
All of the volunteers and community coming together ~ what an amazing thing!
The infamous bus!

Here comes Ashanti - their fav. music star!
Ty with the family before the reveal!!- not sure who the blonde is???

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"