Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Monday, November 16, 2009

Ty Pennington

Ty & Paige with Camera Crews



Terri (my boss) and Ty!

This is Ty & Ashanti ( the singer)



Courtney's cheerleading tryouts ended up lasting alot longer then we thought on Saturday monring, so I never did get to make it out to the Move that bus part of the house on Satruday with Terri - Bummer too, look what I missed! ARGH! Oh well.... I am blessed to have been as involved as I was and to be able to experience as much as I did. Just to be able to speak to the producer as we did if you ask me is a treat!

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"