Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Wednesday, March 14, 2012


Anyone interested in Pampered Chef???
If so, I am having a party!
Intersted in Coming???
Well come on and join us then!

Here are the Details:

Pamperef Chef Party!!
When? Saturday March 24th 2012
Time?  6:00pm
Where? Kyms House - 67 Bory Drive, Depew, 14043


RSVP - PLEASE!! Let me know if your coming. Kymmc3@yahoo.com or 668-0024 or leave me a comment on this post!


Come hungry, we are making Grilled Chicken wraps & microwave potato chips!! YUM!!
Bring a friend or two, a family member, or anyone who wants to come, the more the merrier!


Can't make it but still want to order something?? Click HERE and it will take your directly to my show page. You can browse the website and place an order online here and the credit will still go towards my party as well!

I personally Love the products and cook with different ones each day. WELL worth the money honeslty. Even Mike likes using them too!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Im coming, and bringing my cousin ! So excited as I have never been to a Pampered Chef Party before !

The Beyer Family said...

Yay! can't wait to see you! Your going to LOVE it. I went to my first one last year around this time, wanted everything of course, so ended up booking a party (and got TONS of stuff for free or reduced)! NOW, here I am a year later, having a 2nd one cause I want a ton more stuff. LOVE everything! (AND you get 10% off your orders when you attend ANY pampered chef party for 1 year after your party. My year is up, so I needed to renew that. ha,ha)

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"