Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Monday, March 12, 2012

Today I got a Kiss

I know most of this means nothing to lots of people, but to me, it means the world. Each time I think of him walking up to me and kissing me with those tiny little lips of his, I feel like I want to cry. All by himself. I didn't say "Colin, come give me a hug and Kiss". I was just sitting there, waiting for his bus, and he walked up to me, and kissed me on the lips, I then gave him a hug and said Thank you Colin, that was so nice. he stood there then in my arms, for about 3 mintues while he watched TV. I rested my head on his ear and felt his rough curls on my cheek. His ear was cold. It was the best thing ever. I am loving each and every second of this journey so very much, and each time he opens up just a tiny bit more, makes this long hard journey worth every single second.

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"