Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Sunday, December 6, 2009

Blankets

In an effort to save some money this season, I've decided to make alot of Christmas gifts. I've really taken to making fleece blankets. I think it's calming and therapeutic for me. I've done 5 already and have 2 more for sure to do, maybe a couple more, We'll see!












And obviously I won't tell you who is who's until after Christmas, there are some that I didn't post on here either - for obvious reasons!

If anyone would like one too - I'd be more then happy to make you one, I really do enjoy that time!

2 comments:

Burnhams said...

I love them! I need to make some more! Its COLD here!

Betzy said...

Tinkerbelle...Tinkerbelle!!! My heart almost stopped when I saw the Tinkerbelle blanket..HINT..HINT!!! :-D I love making the knot-tie blankets too and you're right they are therapeutic. They do look great too!

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"