Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Friday, December 18, 2009

Did you know that you can't get the swine flu shot if your sick?? I had read that you couldn't get only if you had a fever of over 101, since that is what is actually considered a fever. WELL, I just got a call from Courtney's nurse that Courtney has a fever of 99.6 so #1 they can't give her the shot & #2 - We have to pick her up?!! Since when is 99.6 considered a fever?? My temp is usually 99.2 regularly, so what the heck??? *sigh* Thankfully my mom is now on the way to our house so I could get her to the hospital, so she is stopping to grab Court on the way and bring her home for me. It's always something isn't it???? :-)

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"