Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Thursday, December 24, 2009

Random Christmas Eve Shots



was having fun with black and White pictures this morning while waiting for Mike to get home from work. Caden looked SO adorable in his little Christmas outfit, I asked him if we could take his picture and he agreed! :-) I was so excited, I managed to get a ton of great pictures of the boys together and separate, unfortunately Col still had his PJ top on, it's not worth fighting him to get changed until we are ready to leave the house. Caden has come SO very far! Less then a year ago, I NEVER ever would have been able to get a button down shirt with a vest over it on him, not in a million years. He sure looks adorable in it! Now to make wonders happen with Colin, who I think might end be being the bigger challenge when it comes to sensory issues! Fun Fun! We are really looking forward to his OT starting in the next few weeks!









2 comments:

Burnhams said...

I love the photos! I forgot to tell you, when we leave the house Kaliya says good bye to the Vacuum.
seeing Col vacuum reminded me of that...

The Beyer Family said...

LOL Oh Boy!

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"