Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Colin's Surgery

Colin has been scheduled for his adenoid removal on Wednesday January 13th in the morning. We wont' know exact times until a few days before the surgery. I will be off of work obviously that day, and I'll be taking the next day as well. I remember the anesthesia really messed with Caden after his surgery, I am not sure how Colin will react to it, So I wanted to make sure he is feeling back to his normal self before I brought him to Stacy's and went back to work.

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"