Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Thursday, December 17, 2009

Random Pictures

I took these pictures on our way to Strong on Tuesday, and while we were at the hospital waiting as well. I wanted to post them with that post, but obviously that didn't happen! What else is new - so here they are!

In the Car on the 90 - on the way to Rochester ~ Notice Caden is wearing his weights!

Playing while waiting our turn.

I just love to capture these kind of pictures- where they look so calm and inoccent and have no idea what I am doing behind them. I should play with this and make it black and white, I think it would look great.... hm.... time to play!

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"