Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Decorations!

I thought I use the help of Pinterest again for some ideas on how to do some "simple" decorations that weren't too kid like. These were a HIT!I made Tissue paper Pom Pom's to hang from the ceiling, in the colors to match her "theme"
Here we have the teal blue one. This one was my favorite, and the easiest one to make. It think because the paper was the softest of all 4 that I used.

I did this hot pink one spiky. This was for sure the most difficult. The paper was harder to work with and making it spiky, just made it hard to separate - I kept ripping the paper. ugh! Still, it turned out super cool I think.

Our Zebra stripe one :)

These one I really loved. This however, was a picture of the good side. LOL the black tissue paper ripped almost every time you pulled it, so the middle of the other side, was pretty much nonexistent. It was a lopsided pom.

Teal & Pink.

It was hard to get a picture of them hanging, but we used fishing line so they just kind of floated in the air. The girls LOVED it!

Opposite side view. A few girls brought them home, and the rest are now hanging in Courtney's room.

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"