Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Thursday, April 12, 2012

From Caden's Mouth :-)

While waiting for his first ever playdate (Nicolette, who is a girl!!)to come over,  he says:

Caden: Mom, how long before Nicolettle gets here?
Mom: 1 hour and 15 mintues
(as he turns around the kitchen chair and faces the fish)
Caden: *sigh* Okay, then I am just going to sit here and watch Samson so I can lower my blood pressure while I wait.

Ha, Ha I was cracking up!

When we had only 1 hour left, we set the timer for 60 mintues and the wait was MUCH better.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Kids say the silliest things. LOVE it!

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"