Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Monday, April 9, 2012

The Last Day

Before my Dad took Momma to be put down, I had to get some last moments with him. When I left for work that morning (April 5th) He was laying here on the back of the recliner in the family room downstairs. I found him here around 6:45am. I got home from work just before 2:00pm, and here he still was. Just looking at these pictures, now reminds we why made the choice we did. He was so sick.
I took this while waiting for my dad to come. He arrived about 15 minutes later. I was saying my last goodbyes, sharing stories and shedding tears. Momma really was an awesome cat. Our kitchen counter is so bare without him there on it.


And this I took just before I walked him out to dad's car. :-( He's laying on a burp cloth, because he was so ill, he couldn't control his bowels any more, and was a mess. And he had a very green runny nose as well, so I had to keep up with it.
We found out this past weekend, From my dad, who was told by the SPCA that it was indeed Cancer.
I am happy that Momma is no longer suffering, and is in heaven. He's gained back his weight, and I am SURE he's hanging out on a kitchen counter up there somewhere.

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"