Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Party Pictures!

Now that I have all the important decoration pictures taken care of, how about some party pictures? Courtney has a really great group of friends. I know {most} of the parents, which is great, and most of them, she's been friends with for years and year and years, so I know they all pretty well.
I snuck this shot of them eating. :) They were THRILLED! he,he

Getting ready to blow out the candles on our awesome Cookie dough Cupcakes from the Cupcake Orchard. They hit it Dead on when I told them how I wanted them decorated. Courtney was thrilled with the outcome.

Here's all the gang after some coaxing to look at me! :) Clockwise from Courtney we have: Megan, Lois, Jordan, Amanda, Sara (whose mom is Colin's nurse at school!) Angela, Julia and Amy. Amy is a sophomore and Angela is a Junior. Both of them run track with her. Both nice girls :)
The inside of our amazing cupcakes. Oh man I could eat another one right now!

The gifts!

Opening presents!

Big Time Rush poster ~ Must be the "IN" group right now?? Even Caden watches them on TV. huh

Bart enjoyed hanging around with the girls too. Good thing ALL of her friends loves animals. You can't come to our house and expect to be left alone. Nope. Lots of licking and rub me's being begged for.

Pretty Cupcake necklace, this was adorable, and very fitting :)

Shorts from PINK. She loves them! Really she does. She got a gift card from there for Christmas, but only for $25.00 - WELL, apparently the cheapest thing in the store is like $29.50, so she's need to save up to go shopping.

Cool Aero shirt, that matched those shorts perfectly.

Another aero shirt. LOVE the colors.

Courtney was eyeing up these shoes last week, so I went and got them for her birthday :) They are cute!

Earrings and necklaces.

This next box was full of inside jokes, so I'll leave it be, BUT alot of thought was put into it, and it was pretty cool and I know Courtney got a kick about each thing in it!

Scrapbook inside jokes.
The girls!

The morning after eating the typical Birthday breakfast of Chocolate Chip Pancakes with French Vanilla Ice cream. It's a tradition now. I think this is year 4 of doing it. Hey, they enjoy it right??

The girls did better then I thought they would. They mostly stayed downstairs. Mike and I went to bed around 10:00pm, and I only woke up 2 times to them. Once was at 1:30, when they came upstairs to raid the fridge, and the other was around 3:30, must have been they were all changing and using the bathrooms before bed, they were LOUD that time. But that's why we sent the boys to GG's for the weekend, so I just let them be. They were up again then by 9. I was shocked. I expected to have to wake them up by 10:30 in time to eat before parents came at 11:00. Nope, they all got up on their own.

Next year will be the BIG Sweet 16!! Oh My! Better start planning now I guess huh??!!

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"