Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Monday, April 9, 2012

Pampered Chef

Just wanted to Thank everyone who came/ordered from my past Pampered Chef party. I LOVE these products, and they really do sell themselves. My party was my largest success to date I think! I had $1500.00 in sales and ended up with $752.00 worth of items for only $147.00! How awesome is that??!! I had a total of $355 in FREE Stuff alone. Then some amazing host specials, and (4) 50% off items and 30% the remainder of the catalog! Holy Moly! I can't wait until Jamie's party at the end of the month! (If anyone wants to come with me to her party, just let me know!)
Here's everything that just I got! And yep, we've used almost all of it already!
"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"