Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Friday, April 13, 2012

Eggs Down!

(Sorry about the horrible cell phone quality picture)

A friend of mine raises chickens, which we LOVE since we now eat only fresh eggs! We don't even like the taste of store bought anymore since we've been eating these for so long. So, I was pretty bummed yesterday when the dumped out of the carton (they are so big, it doesn't close all the way) and 3 of them rolled off my desk and landed on the floor ~ Broken! I couldn't have planned it any better with them landing in a perfect line though!  Do you know how hard it is to clean up broken eggs on a carpet?? Hard. Imagine me sitting {under} my desk, with a zillion paper towels, a garbage bag and a spoon trying to scoop the whites/yolk up. hahaha, quite the sight I know. then I had to scrub the carpet with soap and water! At least my carpet in my cube is clean now huh??

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"